Saturday, July 23, 2011

What I am working on now

Sometimes I just look at a single item and as I open boxes of beads to look for things to go with it, I get into a color scheme that I don't want to let go of for awhile.  I am currently in that process.  The need to go back to some semiprecious stones and a look inspired by nature starting with a carved light green jade leaf has taken me on a journey of soft greens, dark greens, roses and peachy pink pearls.  I have one entire 3 piece set done, a couple of pairs of earrings, working on a bookmark, and am about to open the super lucious gemstone box and break out some of the expensive faceted tourmaline to go with a Karen Hill Tribe Sterling Silver leaf pendant for what will likely turn into another 3 piece set.  I will be doing at least one super long pair of earrings for my wonder customer Olivia as well.  It often takes 2 to 3 weeks to get things done, photographed and listed, but keep posted!  I hope you are all enjoying your summer!  Try to stay cool!   A rose from my garden to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment