Thursday, March 17, 2011

A very special lady that I worked with last night to create the earrings pictures in this blog that told me I should start blogging.  I do love to write, and I love to get ideas from people, so why not?  I think these are the longest earrings I've ever made - nearly 5 inches long.  She says she can pull them off and I believe her.
At any rate, I started a blog for my original Etsy site Odyssey Creations back in 2009 and never did anything with it.  I think it scared me.  Too much public knowledge.  But I think I am okay with sharing some information and would like to meet more people with the same kind of interest.  So I posted on my Odyssey Creations blog tonight too http://www.OdysseyCreations.BlogSpot.com, actually probably a more personal note.  But I hope you enjoy thoughts, my creations and if you want to comment, or leave a note, I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment